Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 (1760 Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, Clerk Grade-II Vacancies): The Rajasthan High Court has postponed the recruitment 2020 notification due to the nation-wide lockdown. The job vacancies for Clerk for RSJA and District Courts, Junior Assistant for RSLSA and DLSA and Junior Judicial Assistant has postponed currently. The registration notification of Rajasthan High Court will be freshly announced after April 15, 2020. According to the official notice, the scheduled dates of the online application had to stop amid the COVID-19 which has affected the people globally.
The Rajasthan High Court has invited both fresher and experienced candidates for recruitment. Though the job location for RHC is Jaipur and the selected candidates will be appointed in Jaipur. Those aspirants who desire to apply for the notified vacancies are suggested to go through the official website for the upcoming notification. Those who have not applied before, now have an opportunity to apply as the previous registrations have been postponed.
Here is the direct link of the official website https://hcraj.nic.in/
- 1 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 (1760 Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, Clerk Grade-II Jobs)
- 2 Details of Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Vacancy 2020 – Eligibility, Selection Process, and Application Fee
- 3 How to Apply Online for Rajasthan High Court Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, Clerk Grade II Recruitment 2020?
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 (1760 Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, Clerk Grade-II Jobs)
|Post||Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, Clerk Grade II|
|Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Notification No||Advt No. 282/2020|
|Submission last date||April 28, 2020 (Postponed)|
|Qualification||Degree, Computer Knowledge|
A fresh date for the online application will be declared after April 15, 2020, by Rajasthan High Court. A total of 1760 job vacancies has been notified by RHC, Jodhpur. Out of 1127 vacancies are for Clerk Posts, 268 vacancies for Junior Judicial Assistant posts and 367 for Junior Assistant posts.
The selection procedure for the most eligible candidates will be done on the basis of the written test. Before applying for the recruitment, candidates can check the eligibility, qualification and age criteria for the suitability of job post. The online application will be registered on the official website of RHC that is https://hcraj.nic.in
Important update for RHC Recruitment 2020:
Below given are the important updates for the candidates to apply for the respective job vacancy. The interested candidates need to check the daily updates for the notification which will be updated by the officials.
Details of Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Vacancy 2020 – Eligibility, Selection Process, and Application Fee
Total Vacancy – 1760
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||268 vacancy|
|Junior Assistant||367 vacancy|
|Clerk Grade II||1125 vacancy|
The minimum age for the candidates is 18 years while the maximum age for the candidates is 40 years as on January 1, 2021. However, the candidates who come from the reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation will be application as per norms.
Educational Qualification for HCRAJ Rajasthan High Court Recruitment:
- The interested applicants must have a graduation degree from a recognized university which is established by law in India.
- Or else, an equivalent exam certificate from any government’s affiliated university.
- The candidates should also have the basic knowledge of the computer to apply the application.
Selection Process for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020:
Selection Process for the respective job posts such as Junior Assistant and Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk will be made on the basis of Type-writing test on computer & a written test.
The candidates can make the payment for the application fee through these modes. These payment modes include Net Banking, E-Challan, Debit Card and Credit Card.
|Other state candidates||Rs.500/-|
|Persons with Disabilities||Rs.350/-|
|Candidates from Rajasthan||Rs.350/-|
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan High Court Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, Clerk Grade II Recruitment 2020?
Below given are the simple steps to apply for the notified job vacancies. The interested candidates need to apply through the official website of Rajasthan High Court.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of RHC which is https://hcraj.nic.in
- Candidates will be able to apply online application after the new official announcement.
- Read and examine the detailed eligibility, qualification, age criteria.
- Now, fill the basic details including, ID proof, Passport photo, and other required documents.
- Recheck the application before clicking the submit button.
- Make the payment through the available payment mode.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the application form and take a print out for future reference.
|Links to Refer|
|Apply Online – Direct Link||Available Soon|
|Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|