Rajasthan Civil Judge Application Form 2021 RJS High Court 120 Vacancy

Rajasthan Civil Judge Notification 2021 RJS High Court 120 Vacancy, Application Form: Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur has recently published a recruitment notification RHCJ/RJS/Civil Judge/2021/780 for Civil Judge vacancies. Candidates who want to apply for Civil Judge PCS J posts must have Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB) 3/5 years course from a recognized university under Advocates Act 1961. The application process for Civil Judge posts will start from 30th July 2021. Eligible candidates can apply through an online application form until the last date August 31, 2021. Applicants to be concerned that before applying for the Civil Judge vacancies candidates must read the instructions mentioned in the Rajasthan Judicial Service Rules, 2010 (as amended). To know more latest updates about the RHCJ RJS Exam notification, candidates must visit the official website www.hcraj.nic.in.

Rajasthan Civil Judge Notification

Rajasthan Civil Judge Notification 2021

Rajasthan Judicial Service Rules, 2010 under Civil Judge Cadre has announced a total of 120 posts Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate(89 posts year 2020, 31 posts year 2021). All the posts recruitment are divided into reservation categories. Reserve candidates will get relaxation in age. It is clearly mentioned in the notice that the candidates should be physically and mentally fit, require a (FIT) certificate from an authorized Hospital. Also, candidates will require a Good Character Certificate from where they got their last qualification and no later than 6 months. In addition, the candidates who are going to apply for the Civil Judge Cadre posts must be Indian Residents.

Recruitment BoardRajasthan High Court, Jodhpur (RHCJ)
Post NameCivil Judge
Recruitment Notification Date23rd July 2021
Application form Start Date30th July 2021
Application form Last Date31st August 2021
Total Vacancy120 posts
Selection ProcessPreliminary Exam, Mains Exam, Interview
Article CategoryLatest Govt Jobs
Official Website www.hcraj.nic.in

Rajasthan Civil Judge Cadre Vacancy 2021 Online Application @www.hcraj.nic.in

As per the official notice, the Rajasthan Judiciary Vacancy competitive exam for the recruitment to the post of Civil Judge will contain two stages: Preliminary and Mains Examination and at the end, there will be an interview section for the candidates who will qualify for the Prelims and Main Exam. The objective type Preliminary Examination will contain Paper I and Paper II  of 70% weightage, remaining 30% weightage given to Hindi and English Proficiency Test. The same process will be followed in the Mains Examination. Paper I & II exam duration 3 hours and for Proficiency Test 2 hours. The detailed exam pattern process, Age limit, education qualification, Selection Process, and other important information are given below.

Rajasthan High Court RJS Vacancy 2021 Details

Civil Judge89
Judicial Magistrate31

Qualification:

LLB 3 years

LLB 5 years

Pay Scale:

Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-4477

Application Fee:

  • General: Rs. 1000/-
  • OBC/EWS: Rs 750/-
  • SC/ST: Rs.500/-

Age Limit:

  • Minimum: 21 Years
  • Maximum: 40 Years  (as of 1st January 2022)

Selection Process:

  • Preliminary Exam
  • Main Exam
  • Interview
Registration & LoginRegistration | Login
Official NotificationClick Here
Official WebsiteClick Here
Our WebsiteClick Here

Leave a Comment