NLC Recruitment 2020 → GET, Assistant Manager 274 Posts: Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) has invited the online application for the recruitment of 274 eligible aspirants at the Graduate Executive Trainee and Assistant Manager (AM) Vacancy. Those candidates can apply for the NLC Recruitment 2020 who wish to have a job of the central government. The online registrations are going on which has started from March 18, 2020. Aspirants can directly apply through the official website of NLC that is https://www.nlcindia.com
NLC has invited a total of 274 vacancies, out of 259 job posts are for Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) and 15 posts are for Assistant Manager (AM). This is a golden opportunity for those who have not applied for the vacancies yet. The last date of the online application has been extended due to the nation-wide lockdown.
NLC GET Recruitment 2020
|Post||Graduate Executive Trainees (GET) & Assistant Managers|
|Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC)|
|Notification No||Advt. No. 02/2020 & Advt. No. 03/2020|
|Job location||Across India|
|Submission last date||May 07, 2020 (Asst. Manager) – Date Extended|
May 17, 2020 (GET) – Date Extended
|Qualification||Specialization in Bachelor’s / Master’s as mentioned below|
NLC Vacancy 2020 – GET, Assistant Manager
Here’s the list of vacancy available in GET & Assistant Manager NLC Recruitment 2020:-
|Name of post||Number of Vacancy|
|Electrical (EEE)||65 Posts|
|Electrical (ECE)||10 Posts|
|Control and Instrumentation||15 Posts|
|Human Resource||10 Posts|
|Assistant Manager (Survey)||15 Posts|
The candidates will only be able to apply online application for GET till May 17, 2020 & for Assistant Manager till May 7, 2020. Candidates are suggested to fill the application without mistakes on or before the last dates. Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview & online computer test. A total of 274 candidates will be appointed for the respective posts after fulfilling the given eligibility criteria.
The candidates who belong to reserved category are exempted from paying the application fee but they need to pay the processing fee which is Rs.354/- by SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen. All the candidates will only be able to pay the fee through the online mode. Other category will be paying Rs.854 which includes processing fee (Rs.354) and application fee (Rs.500).
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Inclusive GST|
- The starting date for the registration of online submission was started from March 18, 2020.
- The last date for the online application of GET is May 17, 2020.
- The last date of submitting the online application for the post of Assistant Manager is May 7, 2020.
- The examination dates are respectively May 26 & May 27, 2020.
Maximum age limit for General and EWS categories is 30 years where age limit for OBC & SC/ST categories is 33 years as on 01-03-2020. Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved categories as per the government rules.
Eligibility Criteria for NLC India Recruitment 2020
|Mechanical||Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical/ Production Engineering.|
|Electrical (EEE)||Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering.|
|Electrical (ECE)||Bachelor’s in Electronics & Communication Engineering.|
|Civil||Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering/Civil & Structural Engineering.|
|Control and Instrumentation||Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.|
|Computer||Bachelor’s in Computer Science Engineering /Information Technology/ Computer Engineering or PG Degree in Computer Applications (Full Time / Part Time).|
|Mining||Bachelor’s in Mining Engineering.|
|Geology||Master degree in M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology.|
|Finance||Degree or Certificate in any discipline MBA with finance (2 yrs)/CA/CMA|
|Human Resource||Bachelor / post graduation/ Diploma in any discipline are eligible|
|Assistant Manager (Survey)||Diploma/Bachelor/ Master Degree in Engineering from a recognized university or institute|
- The selection process will be done on the basis of online computer test which will be held on May 26, 2020.
- As per the merit list, the marks obtained by the candidates in the exam of GET. Those applicants will be shortlisted for personal interview who qualify thee examination.
- However, the candidates will be shortlisted for the post of Assistant Manager by the management through the Screen Test.
How to Apply Online for NLC Jobs 2020 Notification?
- Applicants need to visit the official website i.e. https://www.nlcindia.com
- Open the menu bar and click on ‘Careers’.
- Find the advertisement of ‘NLC Recruitment for the post of Graduate Executive Trainees (GETs) in various disciplines’ & ‘Recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager (Survey)’.
- Examine the detailed eligibility before filling the form.
- Now, fill all the required details and documents.
- Pay the fee of online application through the available online mode.
- Click on the submit button & print out the online application for future reference.
|Links to Refer|
|Apply Online – Direct Link||Link For GET | Link For Assistant Manager|
|Notification PDF – GET||Click Here|
|Notification PDF – Assistant Manager||Click Here|
|Syllabus of GET||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|