National Board of Examinations (NBE) is going to release NEET PG Admit Card 2020 on 31st December 2019. The students who applied for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate (NEET-PG) can download admit card of NEET PG 2020 from nbe.edu.in official website. The exam will be conducted for admission of medical graduates to the medical and dental colleges of the country. NEET PG notification, for the exam on 05 January 2020, released earlier on the NBE website. Now, candidates preparing for NEET PG 2020 should download the hall ticket as and when available.
NEET PG Admit Card 2020
NBE is commencing National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020 across nationwide for candidates who are interested in taking admissions for MD, MS, and PG Diploma programs. The examination date is January 5th, 2020. Aspirants who completed online-application with fee will get NEET PG Admit Card 2020 to appear in examination. The exam will be conducted as per the exam center mentioned in candidate’s admit card. Before the exam, candidates can also prepare using NEET PG mock test 2020 to acquaint question ideas.
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG Admit Card 2019|
|Organization||National Board of Examinations|
|Name of the Test||NEET-PG 2020|
|Mode of Test||Online|
|Exam Centers||All Over India|
|Date of Exam||05 January 2020 (9: 30 AM to 12: 30 PM)|
|Date of Admit Cards||31 December 2019 (Available)|
|Result date||31st January 2020 (Tentative)|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Contact Details for Inquiry||18002674003|
|Email Support||[email protected]|
NBE Neet PG in online mode going to be organized by National Board of Examinations, as per schedule. Applicants who have registered for the NEET Post Graduate Entrance Test shall carry NEET PG 2020 Admit Card, a valid id proof, and also a photocopy of SMC / MCI registration, to the prescribed test center. Regarding the issuance of hall ticket, candidates will also receive SMS on their Mobile Number.
NEET PG Exam Schedule/Timings 2020
|01:30 PM||Entry and biometric registration|
|03:00 PM||Closing of Entry|
|03:15 PM||Candidate’s Login|
|03:20 PM||Reading Instructions|
|03:30 PM||Exam Start Time|
|07:00 PM||Exam End Time|
How to download NEET PG Admit Card 2020 through nbe.edu.in?
- Visit the link https://cdn3.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1815/63104//Index.html
- In this, you’ll see NEET PG 2020 Admit Card for download link.
- Click on that and enter the login ID, password.
- Here, your admit card for NEET PG will appear with Roll No.
- Check Roll Number, Exam Time, Center in admit card.
- Take a printout of NEET PG Hall Ticket 2020.
NEET PG 2020 Admit Card – Important Details
NEET Admit Card for PG Exam for Admission to Post MBBS DNB Courses 2020 Admission Session will be uploaded shortly. Candidates who are waiting for admit card can download the same when officially released on NBE website – nbe.edu.in. Below details candidates will see after admit card downloading.
- Name of the Examination Body
- Full Name of Candidate
- Father’s /Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Exam Date
- Center of Exam
- Exam Center Information
- Instructions for the Recruitment Test
- Space for the Invigilator’s Signature
NEET PG Hall Ticket 2020 Instructions
- Candidates have to download NEET PG MD/MS/PG Diploma Hall Tickets from 31st December 2020 from the URL/link given above.
- The admit card will be available in online mode only. No copy of PG admit card for NEET Exam will be sent to candidate through mail.
- Don’t write anything on the admit card till the exam is over.
- Paste your photograph on the admit card and get it attested from a senior gazetted officer if required.
- Reach the allocated exam center according to the timetable mentioned in admit card.
- Admit Card will contain important instructions to follow. Kindly abide as per guidelines.
Which ID Proof to Carry with NBE NEET PG Exam Admit Card 2020
Neet PG Admit Card 2020 issued by NBE is an important document to carry in the examination hall. However, candidates will also require an identity proof as well. With ID proof, exam supervisor can ensure that candidate appearing in the exam is the same who applied for it. So, you must consider taking any of the ID proofs as mentioned below:-
- Aadhar Card (with a photograph)
- Voter ID Card.
- Driving License.
- PAN Card.
Important Note – All appearing candidates must ensure that they carry the valid photo ID proof and the photograph on it should match with the one posted on admit card.