kea.kar.nic.in KCET 2020 Admit Card New Exam Date: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released KCET Admit Card 2020 on 17th July 2020. Have you filled the application form for Karnataka KCET? Or Are you planning to appear in the KCET 2020? The most important document you will need to appear in the exam is KCET 2020 Admit Card. The revised exam date for KCET 2020 is 30th & 31st July 2020. The admit card for eligible candidates uploaded online at the official website kea.kar.nic.in. To download KCET Admit Card 2020, all you will need is the application number and password. The admit card is a hall ticket for you to enter in your examination hall. And without the KCET hall ticket, you will not be able to enter your examination hall.
Latest Update: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released CET 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket. Direct link below.
Karnataka Exam authority is not going to send the admit card to any candidate via email or through the post. You will need to check all the essential details in Karnataka CET 2020 admit card. It is advised to all the candidates to keep their admit cards safely until the admission procedure overs. You can check for KCET Hall Ticket 2020 on www.kea.kar.nic.in
- 1 KCET 2020 Admit Card
- 1.1 KCET Hall Ticket 2020 – What to carry in the Examination Center?
- 1.2 Details on Karnataka CET Admit Card 2020
- 1.3 KCET 2020 Cancelled or Postponed Again?
- 1.4 KCET Admit Card 2020 – Procedure to Download?
- 1.5 Discrepancy in Karnataka Common Entrance Test Admit Card 2020
- 1.6 kea.kar.nic.in KCET Hall Ticket 2020 – Forget KCET Application Number and Password
- 1.7 What is not allowed at the KCET Examination Center?
- 1.8 Instructions for KCET Exam Day
KCET 2020 Admit Card
|Exam Official||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Exam Category||Entrance Exam|
|Name of the Exam||KCET-2020|
|Courses||Engineering, Technology, Yoga & Naturopathy, Farm Science Courses, B-Pharm, Pharm-D Courses|
|CET – 2020 Revised Exam Date||30th & 31st July 2020|
|Kannada Language Test||1st August 2020|
|Admit Card Date||17 July 2020, Released|
|Release of Admit Card||Online|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
Direct Link >>> http://18.104.22.168/ugcethallticket2020/frmAT.aspx
KCET Hall Ticket 2020 – What to carry in the Examination Center?
You will need to carry all the essential documents, such as:-
- KCET Hall Ticket 2020
- Ballpoint Pen
Photo identity proof (Anyone):-
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
Without the above document, you may face difficulty to enter in KCET examination center. Therefore, You should not miss any of the above documents.
KEA had earlier postponed CET 2020 Exam & Kannada Language Test due to COVID-19 Locksdown.
Details on Karnataka CET Admit Card 2020
Karnataka examination authority will issue you a admit card that will comprise of various details of you as well as related to exams. In case, there is an error in any of the details, immediately contact the helpline service mentioned in the admit card. On your KCET Admit Card, you will see the following details:
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Photo and Signature
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Examination center
- Start & End Time
- Reporting time
- Other guidelines to follow during the exam
KEA will conduct the KCET Exam on 30th & 31st July 2020 according to revised timetable published on the official website. Also, The kannada Language Test will be held on 1st of August 2020. Admit Card released link here
KCET 2020 Cancelled or Postponed Again?
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has planned to conduct the KCET 2020 on 30th & 31st July 2020. The Common Entrance Test 2020 will be scheduled to held at various exam centers in the state of Karnataka. But the candidates who are waiting for the KCET 2020 Examination are in doubt whether the exam will be postponed or canceled again. Because due to COVID-19 situations, many of the exams like CTET 2020, JEE Mains 2020, and many other exams keep on postponing again and again. Therefore, KCET 2020 may also get postponed if the examination authority takes any such decision.
However, As of now till 1st July, there is no update from KEA officials to postpone the exam. No official notification or Notice is put out on the official website about canceling the examination. Therefore, The candidates who are preparing for the examination will be suggested to focus on preparation rather than looking at predictions about the postponement of the examination. Because any prediction spread on Social Media or other news will be considered as a rumor until the KEA official confirms it. The best will be to see the official website kea.kar.nic.in on daily basis or check this page for latest updates.
KCET Admit Card 2020 – Procedure to Download?
The candidates who have never downloaded any admit card before can take help from the following step we are describing to download KCET Admit Card 2020. Here we will explain to you all the essential steps to download CET 2020 admit card Karnataka.
- First of all, go to the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority @ kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on the link for the admit card which will available soon.
- Now the next opened page will ask for details like Application number and date of birth (password).
- Fill all the essential details.
- Now you can see the KCET Admit Card-2020 on your screen.
- Check all the details if they are correct.
- Now simply download the hall ticket and take a print out. Also, It is advised to print two copies for future reference.
Discrepancy in Karnataka Common Entrance Test Admit Card 2020
If you find any correction in any of your details in admit card of Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2020, or you are facing some problem in downloading the hall ticket for KCET 2020, immediately report the issue to Karnataka examination authority at the address:
Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore-560012.
E-mail: [email protected]
kea.kar.nic.in KCET Hall Ticket 2020 – Forget KCET Application Number and Password
- In order to download KCET Hall Ticket 2020, you will need your application number and password. In case you forget your application number details
- or password, then you should follow the followings steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of KCET.
- Now click on the link for an application form.
- Then select the option “Forget Password”.
- Now you will receive an email on your registered email ID. Now you can reset the password.
What is not allowed at the KCET Examination Center?
- Calculator or Log table.
- Any modern electronic gadgets, mobile phones, calculators, wireless sets, etc.
- Any papers other than the admit card, books, study material, notes, pencils, etc.
- Food items, water bottles, Beverages, etc.
- Any ornaments, watch Bracelet, Wallet, Handbags, Camera, Cap, etc.
Instructions for KCET Exam Day
- You should report to the examination time at reporting time.
- You should reach only to your allotted center for the KCET exam 2020.
- Candidate should carry their hall tickets along with other essential documents like ID proof and ball Pan.
- Candidate should not alter the detai8ls printed on KCET Admit Card 2020.
- The instructions given by invigilators must be strictly followed.
- Any candidate disclosing its identity on OMR, using any abusive language or employing any unfair means, they are liable for disqualification.
- Questions and options will be printed in both English and Kannada Language.
- In case of discrepancy, the English version will be taken as final.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall before completion of examination duration is not allowed.