epassjharkhand.nic.in Apply Online, Check Status: The Chief Minister of the Jharkhand named Hemant Soren earlier declared that a stringent lockdown will be started from the 16th May and will end on 27th May 2021. The mandatory rule has been declared by the government regarding having an ePass meant for traveling purpose. The official website for applying to ePass is @epassjharkhand.nic.in. To apply for the COVID 19 e pass, you will be required to follow the detailed steps mentioned below. You need to stay connected with us for more information regarding the application process.
According to the Jharkhand government guidelines, you need an ePass for traveling via bike, two-wheeler, or flight or else you won’t be entertained and strict actions would be taken against you. Once you apply for the ePass, your details will be fetched by the Jharkhand ePass management system to help you further & the application approval time is 1-2 days. You need to scroll down to understand the registration and Jharkhand ePass online registration process. Keep reading till the end.
Jharkhand COVID EPass, Check Status @epassjharkhand.nic.in
The government of Jharkhand has taken strict measures on the intrastate vehicle movement. The health safety week or the lockdown end will be on 27th May. The sole purpose of this initiation is to put control on the Covid 19 situations and stop the coronavirus transmission among people. For emergency purposes, the vehicles need to issue an ePass. The website link to issue the COVID 19 ePass and also for checking the updates on status is @epassjharkhand.nic.in. You will be required to generate the login ID and password to have access to ePass status. In case of any fault at filling the information like needing correction or cancellation of the ePass, you can reach customer care for help. You will be charged a fine if found traveling without a pass until and unless it’s a situation related to a funeral or medical emergency.
Download Lockdown E-Pass For Jharkhand
Once you have completed the process to apply for the Jharkhand ePass, then you need to follow the instructions given below to download it with ease during Lockdown.
- In the first step, you need to visit the website with the link https://epassjharkhand.nic.in
- In the second step, you need to log in to the website portal with your previously registered mobile number and password.
- Once the website is opened, go to the dashboard and there you have to click on the view ePass option.
- The details related to your ePass will be displayed on your screen. All the mandatory information with regards to your ePass like the status of the application, registration number, and journey type will be stated here.
- Check if the status of the application is approved. If it is approved, then from the left side of the screen, you will see an option to download the ePass.
- You need to click on the download option, it will then, automatically display the ePass on your screen in PDF format.
- Save or download the ePass.
- Take printouts of the ePass for further usage.
How to Apply Online for Jharkhand E pass?
- Initially, to start the application process, visit the official website https://epassjharkhand.nic.in
- You will be asked to log in or register, you need to click on the register button to proceed further.
- Mention your mobile number, verify it with an OTP.
- Provide a password for future login. It must be made up of the lower case, upper case, special characters, numbers, and overall it should have 6 characters at least.
- Click on submit button and log in using this registered number and password.
- Once the login is done successfully, you will be asked to fill in your profile details.
- Put the genuine information on the personal details part and save it.
- Select any one of the IDs from the drop-down menu button. Also, mention the ID number.
- Click on the option of ‘Apply for ePass.’
- Choose your location along with the type of ePass you are looking forward to applying.
- Fill in the relevant details in the application like ePass category, time, district, etc.
- Verify all the details mentioned by you, if it’s correct then proceed with the ‘declarations section,’ read all of them, and tick right if you agree with it.
- The application process is completed and you will get notified of the same.