NTA JEE Main Admit Card: Admit Card for JEE Main 2020 will be released in June/July 2020 by National Testing Agency. It is speculated that the JEE Main 2020 Admit Card will be issued 2 to 3 weeks prior to the JEE Mains Exam Date 2020. All JEE Mains aspirants can download their JEE Main July Admit Card 2020 from the official website – www.jeemain.nic.in or https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/. All they will require is their application number and date of birth or password or the security pin.
You need to carry NTA JEE Main Admit Card 2020 with you to enter the examination hall. Without this hall ticket, you will not get permission to appear on JEE Main 2020 Exam. On JEE (Main) July 2020 admit card, the details you will see are the name, roll number, State of eligibility, examination center, etc. It is advised to you to preserve the JEE Main 2020 admit card safety card until the admission process will be over. It will be required at a different stage of the admission and counseling process.
- 1 JEE Main Admit Card 2020 (Date) www.jeemain.nta.nic.in
- 2 JEE Main July Admit Card 2020 – Details Available on it?
JEE Main Admit Card 2020 (Date) www.jeemain.nta.nic.in
|Exam Official||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Category||Entrance Exam|
|Name of the Exam||Joint Entrance Examination, Main 2020|
|Exam Location||All-India Level|
|Exam Date||18th to 23rd July 2020|
|Admit Card Date||June/July 2020, Tentative|
|Release of Admit Card||Online|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
JEE Main July Admit Card 2020 – Details Available on it?
NTA JEE Main Admit Card 2020 will have the following details:
- Candidate name
- Application number
- Roll number
- Father’s name
- Course name
- Date of birth
- State of eligibility
- Candidate’s Photograph
- PwD Status
- Examination center city and center code
- Date and shift of examination.
- Photograph of Candidate
- Candidate and parent signature
- Important instructions
NTA JEE Admit Card 2020 – What to carry along with you in the examination center?
To enter the examination center and to appear in the JEE Main 2020 exam, you will need some important documents. These are:
- Your JEE Main July Admit Card 2020.
- One passport size photo (Same as uploaded on the application form).
- Any proof ID (Aadhar card, Voter ID, PAN card, Driving license, Passport)
How to download JEE Main 2020 Admit Card?
You can download the hall tickets for JEE main 2020 on their official website. Those who are downloading this or any kind of admit card for the first time can take help from the step by step process given below:
- First of all, go to the official website of JEE Main 2020.
- Now you will see the JEE Main July Admit Card login tab.
- Click on that login tab.
- There you will get two option:
- Download the admit card through application number and password.
- Download the admit card through application number and date of birth.
- Now you can choose your desired option to log in.
- Now you can see your admit card displayed over your screen.
- Download your admit card and take a print out of it.
JEE Main July 2020 Admit Card Direct Link – will be available here as and when released
JEE Main July 2020 – If you find errors in your Admit Card
Admit card of JEE main might have some errors or discrepancies. There may be errors in the Candidate’s details. Some time information related to the test center may be wrong. To save yourself from future complications, you should make a habit to check all admit cards. In this admit card, you should check details like your name, Paper, Date of birth, Gender, test center name, City, State code of eligibility and your category.
You should check these discrepancies because:
- It may cause them to unable to take the exam.
- NTA will be unable to make any corrections later.
In case of any discrepancies and if you feel difficulty in downloading your admit card, immediately mail to [email protected].
|Admit Card Link||Click Here|
|Candidate’s login||Click Here|
|Exam Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Check Syllabus||Click Here|
|Check Result||Click Here|
What to do if you forget your JEE Main 2020 Password
Candidates who forget their JEE main 2020 password can follow step by step procedure described below:
- Go to the official website of JEE main.
- Now click on the “Forget Password” link shown there.
- You will be asked some security questions. Answer them correctly.
- On your registered mobile number, you will get a verification code.
- On your registered email, you will get a reset password link.
- Now reset your password and log in.
- Now download the JEE Main July Admit Card 2020 as displayed on your screen and take the print out of it.