Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has released the admit card for 12th Class Examinations which are going to commence from 11th of February 2020. All the candidates who will appear in the exam can collect the JAC 12th Admit Card from School Authority. The School Headmaster/Principal will issue the admit card to Intermediate students who have exams scheduled for next month. The JAC Inter Admit Card 2020 will have student’s details as well as a theory exam timetable on it.
JAC 12th Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Board||Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC)|
|About Exams||JAC Intermediate (Class 12th)|
|Exam Session||February- March 2020|
|Exam Dates||11 February 2020 to 28 February 2020|
|Admit Card Date||20 January 2020|
|Admit Card Issuance||By School Authority|
|Obtainment of Admit Cards||School-Wise|
|Roll Number/Exam Center||Available in admit card|
|Roll Sheet & Attendance Sheet||06 February 2020|
|Official Websites||www.jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/ & www.jac.nic.in|
Jharkhand Board has recently notified that they have uploaded the JAC Class 12th Admit Card 2020 on the official website jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/ The students who are looking for admit card need to contact the school head in this regard. All School principals who have the Login ID and Password can obtain the admit card from JAC online portal. Also, note that the officials of JAC have arranged JAC Intermediate Admit Card 2020 School Wise & District Wise.
As mentioned in the latest date sheet, JAC will conduct Jharkhand Board 12th Class Exams 2020 From 11 February 2020 to 28 February 2020. The students who will attend the exams must carry JAC 12th Admit Card 2020. The student’s admit card according to the subject wise ie. Arts, Commerce, Science are provided to Jharkhand School Authorities through school login. Therefore, now all students are requested to grab the admit cards by visiting the schools.
How to attain JAC Intermediate Admit Card 2020?
A student will attain Jharkhand JAC Board Inter (12th Class) Admit Card 2020 with the help of school staff. The principal will call each student to distribute admit cards individually. Here’s the process, you can follow:-
- Go and meet your school management.
- They will provide you JAC 12th Admit Card 2020 issued by JAC Jharkhand Board.
- Check your admit card with the mentioned details on it carefully.
- If all the details are correct then you’re good. Just keep the admit card safe for the JAC Board Class XII Exams for session 2020.
Note: Kindly contact the respective school authority, if there is any mistake or error you see in Name/Father’s Name Spelling etc.
What are the details on 12th Admit Card?
More than the personal details, a student will also see some other significant amount of information related to his/her exams that include:-
- Name of Examination
- Conducting Board
- Subjects – Arts/Commerce/Science
- Paper Codes
- Roll Number
- Enrollment No
- Exam Center
- Scheduled Timings
- Important Guidelines for Examinations
Exam Instructions for All JAC 12th Class Students
According to the official programme, the Intermediate Theory Exams in Jharkhand State are going to start from 11th February 2020. All students should remember a few things before they participate.
- The Inter exams will be held only in 2nd Sitting from 02:00 PM to 05:15 PM.
- The student should reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the start time.
- The exam bell will ring at 2’o Clock. At this time, an attendee will go to the examination hall.
- Till 15 minutes, all students will read the question paper and right at 2:15 PM, one can start writing on the answer sheet.
- The exam will over at 05:15 PM. All students must submit the answer sheets to exam invigilator available in the classroom.
- A student who doesn’t appear in the exams will be marked absent in the attendance sheet.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get the JAC Board 12th Admit Card?
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has issued admit card to all school authorities. Kindly contact the school principal to get the admit card.
Can a student download the admit card from JAC website?
No, only the school authorities can access the admit card. In order to get the admit card, a student has to get in touch with the school only.
What are the documents to carry in JAC Inter Exams?
A student must carry the admit card and other belongings as guided by the school staff.
How to correct a spelling mistake in admit card?
If there is any correction required in JAC 12th Admit Card, the student needs to contact the principal of the school.
What can I do to get a duplicate admit card?
In a case student lost the admit card, only the school headmaster can help in issuing the duplicate admit cards. But please let them know as soon as it happens.