DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has announced 116 Apprentice Trainee vacancies for ITI qualified candidates at the Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE), Chennai. DRDO (CVRDE) invites the candidates who desire to get selected and also passionate about the job vacancies. The last date of the online application has been extended by the officials due to the lockdown. Now, the candidates have enough time to submit their registration before the deadline.
Here you will get all the detailed information about the ITI Apprentice Vacancies. Candidates will get to know the required qualifications, total vacancies, age criteria, and stipend. Those candidates can not apply who are already in apprenticeship training under any organization. Also, the aspirants are not eligible to apply who have done apprenticeship training earlier. Eligible candidates can apply online by clicking on the official website https://rac.gov.in
- Candidates should have an educational qualification from ITI which must be affiliated by Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (NCVT).
- The candidates should be passed out from ITI with a minimum of two years of duration. Excluding Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA), Painter, Plumber, and Welder.
DRDO Recruitment 2020
|Post||ITI Apprentice Trainees|
|Job location||Avadi, Chennai|
|Submission last date||April 17, 2020|
|Stipend||7,700 – 8,050|
|Job Type||Central Government|
DRDO ITI Apprentice Trainee Vacancy 2020 – Eligibility, Stipend, Training
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|1. Carpenter||2 vacancy|
|2. Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||23 vacancy|
|3. Draughtsman (Mechanical)||5 vacancy|
|4. Electrician||20 vacancy|
|5. Electronics||2 vacancy|
|6. Fitter||33 vacancy|
|7. Machinist||11 vacancy|
|8. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||5 vacancy|
|9. Painter||2 vacancy|
|10. Plumber||2 vacancy|
|11. Turner||5 vacancy|
Minimum Age limit: 18 Years
Maximum Age limit: 27 Years (Unreserved category)
The candidates who come from OBC, SC/ST and PWD have given age relaxation.
- Other Backward Class (OBC) – 30 Years
- Scheduled Castes (SC) – 32 Years
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) – 32 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 37 Years
The stipend for COPA, painter, plumber, and welder is Rs.7700 per month while the stipend amount for other trades will be Rs.8050 per month. The aspirants will not be provided with any other allowances during the training period.
The selected aspirants will have a training of one year and will be provided the stipend amount. Trainees will get the stipend until the completion of their training period.
- Only those candidates can apply who have passed the qualification in the respective year 2017, 2018 & 2019.
- Candidates are not eligible who have qualified their exam before 2017.
- Candidates with Diploma/Graduate in any other discipline are also not eligible.
DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020 – How to Apply, Selection Process?
- Candidates need to submit the application online on this website https://rac.gov.in
- It is mandatory for ITI candidates to register on NCVT MIS portal https://ncvtmis.gov.in
- You need to visit the official website https://rac.gov.in
- Click on the advertisement of CVRDE.
- A notification will open where you can check the eligibility.
- Fill the details correctly and then enter.
- Make the payment through available mode.
- Click on the submit button.
- The application for DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020 will be submitted.
- Take the print out of the application form.
Note: As per the official notice, the registration for the online application has been extended till April 17, 2020.
- The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of marks in the qualifying exam (ITI), Interview and Screening Test.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email & SMS.
- Interview & Screening test will be held at CVRDE, Chennai. The date and scheduled time will be sent through the mail & SMS.
Importantly – After the appointment, joining or during the selection procedure if any of the aspirants found with the false documents. Also, if an individual does not fulfill the eligibility criteria then the candidate will be withdrawn on the spot without assigning the reason. It is advised to all the interested candidates that come up with the complete and reliable documents before the submission.