Delhi curfew E-pass Online Apply epass.jantasamvad.org – Are you residing in Delhi and trying to know How to get Delhi Curfew E-Pass? If yes, then check the complete details in this post. Below, we will walk you through the stepwise process to apply for online E-Pass (Permission), Documents Required to fill E-Pass Application Form, Direct Website to Apply, download COVID 19 E-Pass, and other necessary details. Also, you would want to know who can apply for the Delhi E-Pass? Therefore, we have shared the list of those services where E-pass is required.
Latest: New Guidelines Released by MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs) For Lockdown.
Note: Delhi E-Pass Permission Facility is only for those who are involved in Essential Services but don’t hold any Government or a private ID.
- 1 Delhi Curfew E-Pass Online
- 2 How to apply for Delhi NCR Region Epass during COVID-19 Lockdown?
Delhi Curfew E-Pass Online
The Nationwide Lockdown in the country has been extended till 31st May 2020 as announced by the Central Govt of India recently. In this tough time when the Corona Pandemic is on its rise, the state government and other regulatory authorities are helping people to manage their lives somehow. Keeping in mind the essential daily needs and other services, Delhi Government is allowing for E-pass or movement pass to a limited group of categories that fall under the essential services, as mentioned below.
List of Essential Services that Requires Corona E-Pass
- Activities related to the functioning of the legislative assembly of Delhi
- Offices charged with law and order and magisterial duties
- Police/paramilitary forces which are in Uniform
- Health services
- Govt. officials engaged in essential services
- SEBI regulated stock market entities and the essential staff related to stock market services
- Municipal services
- Services which are related to the legislative assembly
- Cashier/teller operation of banks (including ATMs)
- Prisons staff
- Petrol pump
- Fair price shop (ration dealers)
- Caregiver for a Person with Disabilities
- Pay and Accounts office (only for salary/wagers/contingent/health and essential services related expenditure)
- Construction/maintenance/manufacturing processing
- Airport and Airline staff
- Telecom, Internet
- Staff of metro
- Print and electronic media
- Electricity Staff
- Postal Services
- Water department
- Milk Plants
- Fire brigade
- Chemist and pharmacist
- Railway essential staff
- General Provision stores
- Food items, groceries (that includes fruits/vegetable/milk/bakery items/meat/fish)
- Home delivery from Food/Restaurants
- Animal fodder
- Transportation, distribution, storage, trade/commerce and logistics related to all the above services/establishment
- More Other Essential services/establishment that may be exempted by the Indian government
Required documents for COVID-19 E-Pass Permission in Delhi:
In an order to get the E-Pass, an applicant has to upload a few documents in online mode.
Number 1: Following Identity Proofs (Document Upload Size should not exceed 5MB)
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
Number 2: Other Documents (document upload size should not exceed 4MB)
- TIN Number
- Shop License
- Visiting Card of the Shop/Business
- Business Certification/Other Valid Proof
Details Required For Online Delhi E-pass
- Address/Place of Engagement
- Details of Essential Service
- Copy of ID Card like Aadhar, Voter ID, etc.
- Vehicle Registration Number (RC Book)
- Other important details mentioned on the website
📞 Helpline number for getting Delhi E-pass – 1031
How to apply for Delhi NCR Region Epass during COVID-19 Lockdown?
Method 1: How to get E-Pass for Delhi through Direct Link
Delhi government has issued various helpline numbers for different districts. Or else, people in Delhi can also contact on this helpline number which is 1031. Click on this official website to apply Curfew E-Pass for Delhi https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/relief/english/
Note: If the online link doesn’t work, try with the whatsapp method given below.
This website is also helping the people with these essential supplies such as Food, Rations, Rs.5000 daily compensation wage for workers, and pension amount as well. The curfew pass is also known as movement pass and will only be given to the people who are engaged with emergency & essential services. People in Delhi can also apply through the official website of Delhi Police.
Method 2: How to get e-Pass through the delhi.gov.in Website?
The applicant can find the link for E-Pass at Delhi Government Website – delhi.gov.in. The following will be the directions for E-pass access:-
- Visit the portal – delhi.gov.in
- You will see the link for ‘Apply for e-pass’
- After you click, the link will direct you to E pass website
- Select the reason to apply for the E pass
- Fill the details.
- Submit it. Get further approval after verification and take the printout.
The people who have already applied can check the status for their E pass at:-
www.epass.jantasamvad.org Delhi ePass Status Check COVID-19
Method 3: Delhi curfew E-pass Issue Through WhatsApp Numbers
People who are looking for E-Pass can also avail the facility of whatsapp numbers. Here we have mentioned below the District Area Wise Whatsapp number for the Delhi Government E-Pass issuance authorities. After you send your message, the responsible person will guide you through the step by step process to get the Delhi Curfew E-Pass:-
|District wise Area||WhatsApp Number|
|North West District||8585559117, 8595543375|
|South West District||9971518387, 9971526953|
|South District||9599649266, 9643150027|
|West District||9414320064, 8595252581|
|South East District||8595246396, 8595258871|
|Shahdara District||8595272697, 8595274068|
|New Delhi District||9540675392, 9873743727|
|North District||8595298706, 8595354861|
|North East District||9540895489, 8860425666|
|East District||8447200084, 8375878007|