www.cowin.gov.in COVID Vaccine Registration Online Link*, 1st 2nd Dose: Covid 19 Vaccination drive for the 18+ years old adults has started from May 1st, 2021. Crucial updates with regards to the covid vaccination for 18 years old and above can be checked from the official site i.e., cowin.gov.in. It is aimed to vaccinate everybody above 18+ to help them fight the virus. You can find the covid 19 vaccine registration link from this page itself. You need to book the slot with the date, time & nearby vaccination center before getting the vaccination. It is advised by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW) to get yourself treated with the vaccine as soon as possible. If you haven’t enrolled yourself yet for the Co-win vaccination, then do it at the earliest to stay safe from the coronavirus. All the mandatory details related to the covid vaccine registration in India can be found in this article.
- 1 COWIN COVID Vaccine Registration Online
- 1.1 www.cowin.gov.in Vaccine Registration 18+ (1st, 2nd Dose) Website Link, App
- 1.2 Online Registration State Wise for Co-win Vaccine – Check Status (Log in)
- 1.3 How to Register Online For COVID Vaccine in India?
- 1.4 FAQs
COWIN COVID Vaccine Registration Online
The most awaited COWIN vaccination drive has been started from 28th April 2021. Multiple centers are set up by the Government of India in every state to ensure its availability to everybody. The COVID-19 vaccination drive for 18+ has been initiated with some rules in place. Without the CO-WIN online registration, you won’t be entertained in the center to avail the benefit of the vaccine. While standing in the line to getting vaccinated, it’s important to stand at a gap of 1 arm distance, and use sanitizer frequently. Also, It is highly recommended to check the guidelines shared by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW) website mohfw.gov.in before you go ahead and register for the vaccine.
Corona Cowin Vaccine Online Registration 2021 Details
|Category||COWIN Vaccine Registration|
|No of Doses||1st 2nd Dose|
|State||All States in India|
|Age Group||18 Years and above|
|Timings of Vaccination||9 AM to 5 PM|
|Last Date of Vaccination||To Be Announced|
|Article Category||Latest Update|
www.cowin.gov.in Vaccine Registration 18+ (1st, 2nd Dose) Website Link, App
As per the statement provided by the Union Health Minister, you are not eligible to take the second dose of the Covid vaccine if the first dose was taken in less than 84 days. The direct link to register for the vaccine remains the same I.e., www.cowin.gov.in. The changes were restructured last Sunday to help the people stay away from any side effects of the vaccine. The second vaccine should be taken within the gap of 12 to 16 weeks. In case, the registration for the second dose was done before the declaration of such changes, the central government has asked to welcome them and let them take the benefit of the second dose or they may reschedule it to the gap of 84 days. You can also book an appointment through Aarogya Setu App or Umang App.
Documents Required for COVID Cowin Vaccination
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Document Concerning Pension
- Health Insurance Card
- Central/State government issued service Based Identity Cards
- Special Identity Cards issued to MLA’s, MLP’s, and MP’s
Online Registration State Wise for Co-win Vaccine – Check Status (Log in)
The official bodies of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare have been providing the vital information along with the necessary precautions to be taken up to cope up with coronavirus. You can check the status of vaccine availability, the total number of people vaccinated to date, number of death, active cases, and other updates from the official website i.e https://www.mygov.in/covid-19. You can check the status of co-win vaccine availability directly from the online application link given here i.e., https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/. You need to log in with your mobile number with an OTP to access the platform. Our government has been taking up all the precautions and the crucial steps to make sure that everybody is vaccinated in every state and the core region of India.
How to Register Online For COVID Vaccine in India?
1. In the first step, you need to visit the online portal i.e., cowin.gov.in to register online.
2. You will be able to view the Home Page in front of you. To proceed further, it will ask you to put in your registered phone number.
3. Click on ‘Ok’ to complete the further steps.
4. Chose the Umang Application or the Arogya Setu Application from the same page.
5. Once you open the app, search for the option of Vaccination Registration.
6. Click on the option of ‘Vaccination Registration,’ once you view it.
7. Once you click on the above option, you will be then redirected to the next page.
8. Afterward, fill in all the necessary information asked by the platform to finish off the registration last steps.
9. Then click on ‘Submit’ to finalize the registration.
10. In the last step, you may take out two or more printouts of the registration and take it along with you whenever you go for the vaccine.
|Register/Sign-in (1st 2nd Dose)||Click Here|
|Verify Certificate||Click Here|
|Apps||Link I | Link II|
|Our Website Home||www.iittm.org|
Has the Covid vaccine registration started for 18+?
Yes, the registration for the vaccine has started from 28th April at 4 pm. The first dose of vaccine for an 18+ audience was given on 1st May 2021.
What is the gap to take the second vaccine for folks Below & Above 45 Years?
As per the union minister, the second vaccine should be taken from a gap of at least 84 days from the first dose of the vaccine.
What is the direct link to Check the Status state-wise?
To check the state-wise status of the covid vaccine, you can visit the link ‘https://www.mygov.in/covid-19.’
What is the Website link to register for the covid vaccine?
You can register directly from the link ‘cowin.gov.in’ for taking the covid vaccine first and second dose.