Lockdown COVID-19 E-Pass Online For All States – How to Get Corona Curfew E-Pass? The world has been going through the pandemic and many of the countries have declared lockdown across the world. The Indian government has also declared extension on the nation-wide lockdown till 31st May 2020 (which was earlier 17th May, 3rd May, 14th April 2020). People with essential services need to have Curfew E-Pass or Lockdown 3 COVID 19 E-Pass. However, many states of India may further extend the lockdown period. Therefore, E-Pass is a must for various kinds of employees and businesses. The state governments of India have already imposed legal guidelines to control the outbreak. Under the lockdown, people are prohibited to gather for any community, religious, sports meetings.
Latest: New Guidelines Released by MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs) For Lockdown. Check the detailed information below.
- 1 COVID-19 E-Pass Online | State Wise Website Direct Link
Details for online Corona Virus Curfew E-Pass:
|Organization Name||Government of India (GOI)|
|Service Name||Curfew E- Pass|
|Facility||Movement of essential employees|
|Lock Down 4.0 Duration Time||17th May to 31st May 2020|
|Lock Down 3.0 Duration Time||04th May to 17th May 2020|
|Lock Down 2.0 Duration Time||15th April to 03rd May 2020|
|Lock Down 1 Duration Time||25th March to 14th April 2020|
|E-pass Validity||As per approval by the authority|
|Category||Online Curfew E-Pass|
Corona Curfew Online Pass India
Nevertheless, the government has also provided several essential services to the citizens during this pandemic. The employees who come under these essential services are allowed to go for work. Yet these employees have to apply for the Curfew E-Pass to go outside amid outbreak. The Curfew Emergency E-Pass is an allowance pass which they need to show to the police officials. As this is not safe for the citizens to roam freely across the country while COVID-19 pandemic. Through this article, you will get the official websites for the respective districts and states to apply for Curfew E-Pass.
COVID-19 E-Pass Online | State Wise Website Direct Link
- Apply Online“
- Get approval from Administrative Officer
- Download the approved ePass over the registered mobile number
These followings are the list of essential services:
- Police/paramilitary forces which are in Uniform
- Health services
- Govt. officials engaged in essential services
- Municipal services
- Services which are related to the legislative assembly
- Prisons staff
- Petrol pump
- Fair price shop (ration dealers)
- Airport and airline staff
- Staff of metro
- Print and electronic media
- Electricity staff/water department
- Fire brigade
- Animal fodder
- home delivery from restaurants
- Chemist and pharmacist
- Railway essential staff
- Provision store
Required documents for Emergency Curfew E-Pass in districts:
To apply for E- Pass, these documents are required to get the movement pass. People need to upload the documents on the respective website.
- Vehicle Registration Number (RC Book)
- Any Government Id
- Organization recommendation proof
- Recent passport size photograph
- Photo identification proof
- Other asked details on the website
What are the Details Required for E-Pass Obtainment?
You will need the following details to apply for COVID-19 E-Pass Online:-
- Name of the Applicant
- District of the Applicant
- Village/Town Details
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Vehicle Registration Number as per RC book
- Other Required documents as per state
How to Apply For Lockdown E-Pass Online Application Form?
All the candidates are guided that we are discussing how to get Lockdown E-pass in the various states of India.
- Visit the Government of India’s official website of COVID-19 i.e. www.mygov.in/COVID-19
- You will find “Apply COVID-19 Epass Online” link on the homepage.
- Select your state from the available list.
- Go to Register Here according to your selected state.
- Complete the form filling process and then submit details.
- Take the printout after the application form is submitted successfully.
- Thereafter, you will need to get the online e-pass approved by the administrative authority.