Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020: 1283 new jobs and vacancies published for Assam Police Recruitment 2020 of Constables (Communication/ Messenger /Carpenter /UB) in APRO AND Sub- Officer, Firemen & Emergency Rescuers in Fire & Emergency Services, Assam. Candidates who read the full notification and find themselves eligible for the available posts can apply online before the last date. The Selection Process, Eligibility and other details of Assam Police Constable, Fireman Recruitment 2020 provided below.
- 1 Assam Police Constable, Fireman, Other Jobs Recruitment 2020
- 2 SLPRB Assam Police Vacancy Details 2020
- 3 Assam Police Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How to Apply For Assam Police Constable, Fireman, Other Posts (APRO and F &ES) Recruitment 2020?
Assam Police Constable, Fireman, Other Jobs Recruitment 2020
|Assam Police Constable Notification 2020 Apply Online|
|Organization||State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Constables, Firemen, Sub Officer, Emergency Rescuer|
|Department||APRO and F &ES|
|Date of Notification||18 February 2020|
|Apply Online Start Date||25 February 2020|
|Apply Online End Date||15 March 2020|
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam is planning to conduct the recruitment rallies for various districts of Assam for the Posts of Constable and Fireman Vacancy in APRO and F &ES. Candidates will need to apply successfully first of all then they can appear in the Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test and Written Test Step by Step as per their eligibility. Therefore, candidates who are showing interest in this latest recruitment need to submit the online application on or before 15th March 2020.
|Download Notification PDF (Increased Vacancies)||Click Here|
|Online-Apply Application Form Direct Link||Click Here|
|Download Annexure-I||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SLPRB Assam Police Vacancy Details 2020
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|In Total||1283 Vacancies|
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
A candidate applying for Constable, Firemen, other posts need to meet the educational qualification criteria as specified in the notification. Applicants are required minimum 12th Class, HSLC, ITI.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- For Age relaxation, kindly check the official notification above.
Process of Selection:
- Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test
- Extra Curriculum Activities and Special Skills
- There is no fee for registration.
Exam Pattern for Assam Police Jobs 2020
- PST/PET will be taken under video recording. CCTVs will be used for live monitoring with date and time stamp.
- Bio-metric attendance is compulsory.
- Result will come after the PST conduction on each day.
Physical Standard Test (PST):
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST(H)/ ST(P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|Chest (Only For Men)||Normal||Expanded|
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST(H)||78 cm||83 cm|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
(i) Male Candidates:-
Race: 3200 mtrs. race within 14 minutes (840 seconds).
Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm for long jump in 3 chances.
(i) Female Candidates:-
Race: 1600 mtrs. race within 08 minutes (480 seconds).
Long Jump: Minimum 244 cm for long jump in 3 chances.
- The written test will consist of 100 multiple choice type questions to be answered on an OMR answer sheet.
- For each correct answer, the candidate will get half a mark.
- Questions will be of the level of class IX and X, XII.
- The total marks for the Written Test will be 50. There will be no negative marking.
- The Written Test will be conducted throughout the State on one day at each district HQ.
- The date of the written test will be notified in due course.
Topics for Written Test:
- Elementary Arithmetic
- General English
- Logical reasoning/Mental ability
- Assam’s History, Geography, Polity, Economy
- General Awareness/General Knowledge and current affairs
Extra Curriculum Activities and Special Skills:-
- Educational Qualification (Percentage of Marks) – 5 Marks
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) – 3 Marks
- Homeguards – 3 Marks
- Sports – 4 Marks
- Proficiency in Computers – 5 Marks
- Additional Weightage – 2 Marks
Note: Maximum marks in Extra-curricular activities and special skills will be – 10 marks.
Final results in Assam Police Recruitment will be distributed as under:
A) PET – Maximum marks 40.
B) Written Test: Maximum marks 50.
C) Extra-curricular activities & special skills: Maximum marks 10.
The Assam Police Recruitment 2020 for Constables, Fireman, Other New Jobs will conclude with Merit List preparation district wise for each category. Candidates belonging to various categories i.e. UR, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) & EWS will have to check the final select list to know the qualifying status. Point to be noted that there will be No Waiting list.
How to Apply For Assam Police Constable, Fireman, Other Posts (APRO and F &ES) Recruitment 2020?
- All applicants have to go to slprbassam.in website.
- Thereafter they need to enter in Constables in APRO AND Sub- Officer, Firemen & Emergency Rescuers Application.
- Now, http://aprofaes2020.slprbassam.in/ page will open.
- Here, Confirm your mobile number with a One-Time Password (OTP).
- This will bring the online-application for the recruitment of Constable, Firemen, Others.
- Enter the personal details, academic details, and upload documents.
- Choose preview & submit. Verify all the details.
- Then, finally, click on submit and complete your registration.
- These are all the important steps to register online for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020.